Why Invest in the Phoenix Office Market & Why Now?
Watch the webinar recording here:
In 2009 we saw incredibly low prices in the Phoenix residential real estate market. While many investors were sitting on the sidelines, others purchased as many houses they could. Some of these houses have doubled in value over the last few years and are creating amazing cash flow!
Today the Phoenix office market has a similar feel to that of the 2009-2010 housing market. While some investors are being timid, others are finding great opportunities and creating large profits.
We invite you to watch our previously recorded webinar about the state of the Greater Phoenix office market so you can form your own opinion.
This webinar is presented by the leading Phoenix office market experts.
- President and Designated Broker, Commercial Properties, Inc.
- 27 years of commercial leasing and sales experience in Arizona
- More commercial transactions than any other agent in the Nation!
- Vice President of Sales and Leasing, Commercial Properties, Inc.
- One of the top 10 commercial agents in the East Valley
- Extremely active representative for bank owned properties
- Has overseen the sales and leasing of commercial portfolios exceeding 265,000 square feet
During this webinar Leroy and Matt answer questions such as:
- What’s happening with the price of office buildings?
- Where can investors find opportunity?
- What will rental rates do?
- What are the risks of investing in these assets?
- How can I identify a good property vs. a bad one?
- How much capital does it take to get into this market?
Watch this recorded webinar from the convenience of your own office or home! Learn about an asset class that is foreign to many investors!